Amazing LIP ART ideas and makeup tricks every girl should know (lipstick tutorials for beginners)
Hey beautiful makeup lovers, since beauty trends and makeup products constantly change, it can be hard to keep up, so in this video, we are showing you some interesting and bright lipstick hacks that will upgrade your beauty routine.
– Lipsticks play a major role in a girl’s makeup, so we are showing you different lipstick techniques: how to line your lips to make them look natural just using a lipliner, color-changing makeup ideas, how to contour your lips to make them appear fuller.
– Use tights for a mermaid skin pattern on your lips.
– Use your favorite stickers for pank style lips.
– Need even a brighter makeup? You can apply some eye shadows on your lips and then mix them together to achieve a cute gradient effect.
– For a party look, apply some red lipstick to your lips and then line them using a gold eyeliner. Voilà! Your Christmas party look is ready.
0:20 – Awesome sparkle party lips
1:01 – How to get perfect RED LIPS
3:23 – Pank style lips
5:24 – Glamorous imitation gold leaf lips
7:13 – Simple polka dot lips
9:03 – Easy way to make your lips look bigger
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico